HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Nerve Root Block
- Facet Joint Injection
- Genicular Nerve Block/Ablation (Knee Pain)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Medial Branch Block
- Stem Cell Injection
- Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Neurodiagnostic Testing (EMG/NCV)
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopic Hip Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy (Pool Therapy)
- Gait Training
- Post-Operative Hip Replacement
- Post-Operative Knee Replacement
- Post-Operative Shoulder Repair
- Post-Operative Knee Repair
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Neck Pain, Back Pain, Joint Pain
- Diversified Spinal Manipulation
- Diversified Extremity Manipulation
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- SOT Technique
- Activate Technique
Spinal Decompression, or IDD (Internal Disc Decompression) Therapy is a proven treatment for the relief of lower Back Pain and Neck Pain . With an amazing success rate, thousands of patients have experienced dramatic pain relief and healing. Doctors Care Pain and Wellness Center is proud to offer revolutionary Spinal Decompression Therapy for the Neck and Back.
Cold laser therapy is a non-invasive, painless, low level laser that stimulates the damaged tissues, enhancing the progress of healing and providing relief from pain and inflammation. Cold laser treatment can help chronic pain and inflammation due to its capability to penetrate the skin and treat soft tissue injuries.
Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment (EPAT), commonly known as acoustic pressure wave therapy, is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method cleared by the FDA. This proprietary technology is based on a unique set of pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation and accelerate the healing process. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals.
Aquatic therapy is physical therapy that takes place in a pool or other aquatic environment under the supervision of a trained healthcare professional. Aquatic therapy is also known as water therapy, aquatic rehabilitation, aqua therapy, pool therapy, therapeutic aquatic exercise or hydrotherapy.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
☏ CALL 855-425-1900
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Over 20 years of experience treating work and sports related injuries, car accidents, and aches and paints from normal activites of daily life.
Doctors Care Pain and Wellness Center. 901 North Wood Avenue Linden, NJ 07036